Celeb Chef Showdown - 5 Winning Celebs: Beluga21 October 2015
Celebrity Chef Showdown
Terms & Conditions
Gateway shoppers are in for an unforgettable experience during September and October when ten of South Africa’s top celebrities take part in the third Gateway Celebrity Chef Showdown at six of Gateway’s most popular restaurants.
- 16 September – Beauty Ramapelepele vs. Aunty Rumba: RJ’s Steakhouse (031 566 4606)
- 23 September – Zaba Simbine vs. Roxi Wardman: Ebb and Flow (031 566 3084)
- 30 September – Darren Maule vs. Jason Greer: Circus Circus (031 566 3212)
- 7 October – Ryan Botha vs. Marco Wentzel: Mo-zam-bik (031 836 1574)
- 14 October – Andrew Barnes vs. John Webb: Galaxy Grill (087 150 1265)
- 21 October – Celeb Chef Showdown Finale: Beluga (031 584 7430)
On each of the restaurant’s evenings, the meals prepared by the celebrities will be in line with the restaurants normal menu offering.
Times are 18h30 for 19h00 at R180 per person for a set menu which includes; a starter, main and dessert. Any additional items (drinks etc.) will be for the ticket holders account and are not included in the ticket price.
Each celebrity that competes will select a local charity of their choice at the start of the campaign. 10% of the income generated through these events will be donated to the winning celebrity’s charity of choice.
To win tickets to these events shoppers can:
- Gateway VIP members can win a table of 2 at one of the following events RJ’s, Circus Circus, Mo-zam-bik, Galaxy Grill & Beluga by simply burning 300 points.
- Watch out for more details on our Gateway Theatre of Shopping VIP Facebook Page, to win 2 tickets at one of the following events RJ’s, Circus Circus, Mo-zam-bik, & Galaxy Grill events.
- Win 2 tickets to the big finale at Beluga on 21 October 2015 through our Gateway Newsletter. Visit our website (www.gatewayworld.co.za) to subscribe.
The following T&C’s apply:
- The competitions are conducted by Primedia Lifestyle (Pty) Limited; registration number: 2000/025493/07) on behalf of Old Mutual (K2012150042 South Africa Pty Ltd) (“the Promoter”).
- A minor who enters the competition undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s consent.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, promoter, supplier or anybody directly or indirectly involved in this competition and any spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or associate of such person is allowed to participate.
- The winner(s) will be randomly drawn, unless otherwise stated. The judges’ decision is final.
- The prize-winner(s) will be notified on our Gateway Theatre of Shopping VIP Facebook page, or by e-mail or telephone, should that information be available.
- Tickets to the event must be collected by the Tuesday before the event is to take place, otherwise these tickets will be forfeited.
- The prize(s) are (is) not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize(s) for whatever reason, in which case the prize(s) offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize(s). The winner(s) agree to accept the prize(s) as is, at their own risk.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner(s) the Promoter reserves the right to draw [an]other winner(s).
- No store owners or store managers at Gateway Theatre of Shopping may enter the competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to receive communication from Gateway Theatre of Shopping with regard to the competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The Promoter’s decision regarding any matter arising out of the competition shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
For further information or queries on the Terms and Conditions and prizes available contact the Marketing Department of Gateway Theatre of Shopping on 031 514 0500 or email@example.com.
Back to Events