|You need to be pre-approved before proceeding with your exhibition booking.
- On a company letterhead send us a full proposal regarding the promotion. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to Jolene Northey on 031 566 2777. Ensure that your proposal includes:
(i.) a floor plan/layout of exhibition,
(ii.) product description,
(iii.) what the aim of the promotion is,
(iv.) photographs of previous exhibitions (if applicable),
(v.) advertising in support of the promotion (if applicable) and
(vi.) what will be the activities on the stand.
- Complete the full application booking form and fax back to Jolene Northey on 031 5662777.
- Once you have confirmed dates we will need a certificate of public liability that covers you outside your normal premises. You will need to obtain a work permit to set up and strike. A letter of good standing from workman’s compensation or a copy of your workman’ compensations document this is to ensure that the staff doing the set up is covered while they are working on our premises. The Period of cover should reflect on these documents as well as confirmation of premiums being up to date.
- Tenants in Gateway Theatre of Shopping receive a 25% discount on exhibitions booked.
- Our rates are applicable for seven days from Tuesday – Monday. Other options apply see below.
- Exhibition in Gateway Theatre of Shopping must be professional, of a world class standard and add value to the centre. No exhibitions will be allowed that aim to take advantage of the customer feet already in the centre.
- Set up is on the first day of exhibition, complete before 8am and dismantling of stands takes place on the last day of exhibition after 7pm from Monday – Thursday, after 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays and after 6pm Sundays and Public Holidays. Non-compliance with this will result in immediate termination of your contract without refund.
- An exhibition is only confirmed on receipt of a 100% non-refundable deposit and signed the exhibition contract 7 days prior to the commencement date.
- A court is regarded as paid for only once the exhibitor provides proof of payment no later than 7 days prior to the commencement of the promotion. Deposit slips etc. must be faxed to (031) 5140500.