If you’re unsure about what to do this Women’s Day, we’ve got you covered!
There’s so much happening at Gateway in celebration of you that we’ve decided to compile a few enticing ideas – if only there was enough time to get through it all…
oh wait…isn’t it a public holiday? 😉
1. Newly opened Poetry is offering an exclusive shopping experience from 11am to 1pm. You will be treated to 20% less shopping, bubbly, and delicious sweet treats! You would be crazy to miss this!
2. What better way to celebrate Women’s Day than by making sure your nails and eyebrows draw attention, and that your upper lip draws none…Royal Dream Nails are offering pedicures and manicures for R400, upper lip and eyebrow waxing or threading for R80, and Gelish hands and toes for R300! This month only!
3. Internationally known and popular (but new to Gateway) Make Up Designory (MUD – located near Parkade G, upstairs from Game) are celebrating women by giving the first 10 ladies free threading services in store and 30% off micro-blading services! All other customers will receive free chocolates etc. But it doesn’t stop there! For the entire month of August, MUD is offering full make up application for R500, and your friend/mom/sister can join you for free!
4. With a little help from La Senza, embrace your female sensuality… for Women’s Day only, it’s buy one bra and get one free!
5. Clothes, make up and nails are all wonderful, but accessories make everything better. Accessorize has a 3-day sale starting tomorrow: earrings, necklaces and bracelets from R50-R150! And 70% off at Bellagio never hurt anyone either….
6.After all the shopping and pampering, your stomachs will probably be asking for a little love too…
At So Whipped, spoil your taste buds with a hot cappuccino and delicious muffin for R40!
It’s time to treat yo’selves ladies! Gateway wishes you a very happy Women’s Day!