World of Illusions 2.0 has loaded and it’s even more mind-bending, colourful and creative than the first ‘World’. The fantastical interactive visual installation has been transformed and visitors are invited to participate and experience the new illusions for themselves.
Know Before You Go
- Opening hours: Gateway Mall trading hours
- Entrance fee: Free
- Location: Cinema level at the top of the escalators
- Time required: Flexible, but allow at least 5 mins for each room
- Bring: Friends and your smartphone for pics
- Covid-19 protocols have been implemented.
- Social distancing is to be observed, and masks worn at all times.
- Please queue responsibly and give other visitors time to take their own photographs.
It’s something you need to experience for yourself but, to give you a few hints, here is a peek into the six rooms:
Do I need to understand the science behind each illusion to appreciate it?
Not at all. We hope The World of Illusions sparks inquisitiveness, especially in kids, but at each room you will find an at-a-glance guide. This guide explains how to make the most of each illusion.