A Gift Card from Gateway Theatre of Shopping is the perfect gift for any occasion. Gift Cards are available from our Information Kiosk, located on the ground floor at Entrance 6 (central area of the mall). The Information Kiosk is open during trading hours.
HOW TO PURCHASE?
In terms of FICA legislation and our gift card purchase process, you are required to present a valid form of identification when you purchase a gift card. The kiosk personnel will simply scan your ID document, South African resident driver’s licence or passport (if foreign) using a scanning device situated at the Information Kiosk.
ACCEPTABLE METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Electronic transfer
- Debit / Credit card
- Cash (Please note! The cumulative value of SBSA issued gift cards purchased by cash cannot exceed R5 000 per person per day).
The Gateway Gift Card is intended for use within Gateway Theatre of Shopping. However, the card may also be accepted by tenants for goods and services at the following participating Shopping Centres: Bedford Centre/Square (Bedford, Johannesburg), Cavendish Node (incorporating Cavendish Square, Cavendish Connect, The Place and Dreyer Street (Claremont, Cape Town), Riverside Mall (Nelspruit), The Rosebank Node (incorporating The Zone@Rosebank, Regents Place and Cradock Square (Rosebank, Johannesburg) and Vincent Park Shopping Centre (East London).
The card may only be used in South Africa.
To note! Usage of the gift card at tenants outside of the above participating retail buildings will result in an additional fee per transaction.
- Positive identification is required for FICA and bank purposes.
- Remember to sign the signature panel upon receipt of your Gift Card.
- The gift card cannot be reloaded. Once all the funds have been used, please destroy the card.
- The gift card is accepted at all Gateway stores as a “debit card”, with preloaded funds.
- Your gift card can be spent in stages, but remember to check your balance regularly.
Gift cards can be purchased for any amount between R50 and R5 000 and are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Should you wish to purchase cards of a larger value, more than one card will be issued.
FOR BALANCE ENQUIRIES
- Visit your nearest Information Kiosk or,
- Call Tutuka on 0861 101210 or,
- Call 083 918 7700 or,
- SMS your card number to 34246 or, Visit www.whatsonmycard.com.
CORPORATE GIFT CARD PURCHASE
The Gateway Gift Card is an excellent employee or client incentive. Should you wish to purchase gift cards for your organisation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate Sales Manager will respond and inform you on the FICA requirements for your company.
Thereafter an invoice will be processed to your organisation for payment. Corporate collection times are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 9am to 1pm and again from 2pm to 4pm from the Centre Management office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions apply to all our gift card purchases. Click here to view terms and conditions or enquire at the Information Kiosks.
For any further enquiries please contact email@example.com or (031) 514 0500 during office hours.
We thank you for your continued support.